- It is compulsory for all the students to arrive at the school at least 10 minutes before the assembly. Late comers will be sent home.
- It is obligatory for the students to attend the morning assembly and every class on the time table. Truancy of any nature shall not be tolerated.
- No child can leave the school premises during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
- A student who is regularly sick and falls of the required 75% attendance may be asked to leave the school on grounds of physical unfitness.
Leave of Absence
- No student shall be granted any leave without prior permission through a written application from his/her parents/guardian.
- If a student is absent with out intimation for a week, his/her name will be struck off the rolls. A students thus struck off the roll may be re-admitted at the discretion of the Principal on payment of full admission fee, arrears provided the vacancy has not been filled up in the meantime.
- Students suffering from any infectious disease must complete the quarantine period before re-joining the school. This should be indicated on the medical certificate.
- Extraordinary/special leave can be granted at the discretion of the Principal according to the seriousness of the situation.
- No student in the school will be allowed to leave the school before the scheduled closing hours of the school. Only in exceptional cases parents can take their child from the school in person after obtaining permission from the Principal.