ST.THOMAS SCHOOL, SAHIBABAD
Age Criteria (as on 31st March, 2018)
Nursery - (Born between 1st Nov.,2013 to 31st Mar.,2015)
Prep. - (Born between 1stNov.,2012 to 31st Oct.,2013)
Class I - (Born between 1st Nov.,2011 to 31st Oct.,2012)
Class II - (Born between 1st Nov.,2010 to 31st Oct.,2011)
Class IV - (Born between 1st Nov.,2008 to 31st Oct.,2009)
Class VII - (Born between 1st Nov.,2005 to 31st Oct.,2006)
Class VIII - (Born between 1st Nov.,2004 to 31st Oct.,2005)
1. Forms for Nursery are available in the month of August or September.
2. Forms for Prep-VIII are available in the month of January according to the availability of Seats.
3. Parents should enquire for the forms & availability of seats at the School Reception before hand to avoid inconvenience
4. Detailed information about the dates of Submission of Forms, Entrance Test (Prep-VIII), Result Declaration, Parental & Child Interaction will be provided in the website. There will be no entrance test for Class Nursery.
5. Decision by the management will be final regarding Selection & Admission.
6. Mere Registration does not guarantee admission
7. No recommendations will be entertained.
NOTE: FORMS FOR PREP – VIII WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO THE AVAILIBITY OF SEATS.
Documents to be submitted along with Registration form:-
1. For Nursery, Prep & Class I - Self attested copy of the Birth Certificate from Corporation/Municipality/Panchayat. Affidavit or Certificate from a Hospital will not be accepted. Any change in Date of Birth on later stage will not be accepted.
2. Baptism Certificate & a letter from the Parish Priest. (For Christian Minority Students Only)
3. Copy of Report Card of present class (Half yearly or any).
4. Certified copy of BPL Card issued by the Magistrate. (for BPL Category only)
5. SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable) to be submitted.
6. Affix recent passport size photographs at the designated places on the form
7. Residence proof. (Rent Deed, Registration of the House, Electricity/Telephone Bill etc.)
*Documents once submitted along with the registration from will not be returned.
Documents needed at the Time of Interaction :-
8. Medical Fitness Certificate of the Candidate
9. Family photograph (Postcard Size, Combined one). Photograph clicked on any other occasion will not be entertained
10. Original Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate. For Class – II- X - T.C. will be accepted from CBSE affiliated schools only. In case of Non - affiliated C.B.S.E. & other than C.B.S.E Schools – T.C. should be countersigned from the education authority of the particular board.
11. Before admission, parents should make sure whether transport arrangement exists for their ward from the place of residence to school.
12. Originals of all the documents (as mentioned above) will be verified at the time of interaction.