- School transportation facility is available for those students who are desirous of availing it.
- Parents who wish to vail transport facility should fill in the bus availability form available at the school's transport counter
- Parents who want School Transport for their wards shall furnish a written undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any damage/injury/loss of life/or property due to any accident.
- In case, the parents want a change of Bus Stops/routes, a written request to this effect shall be submitted to the Principal. However, the transport facility will be provided in the changed routes only if seats are available.
- A calendar month's notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a student from the school transport.The running quarter's transport charges should be given.No application will be accepted fo the last quarter.
- Other than normal school hours /days ,the parents have to arrange own transport for dropping and picking of their wards
- The transportation fee is charged for 11 months in a year.
- Any complaint or suggestion regarding the school transport has to be reported to the Principal.Parents should not argue or manhandle the bus staff or the duty teacher or detain the bus route.The transport facility will be withdrawn in case of such action
Code of conduct for the Bus Commuters
ROUTE No.1 - Shalimar Garden Extn-I & Main,Shalimar Garden Extn-II, DLF,Pasonda,Vrindavan Garden
ROUTE No.2 - Om Nagar, Shyam park Extn, Rajendra Nagar ,Lajpat Nagar,Naveen park,Radhe Shyam Park,Aaradhana
ROUTE No.3- Khera , Rajendra Nagar
ROUTE No.4- Vasundhara, Sahibabad Village, Mohan Nagar(Hospital),Arthala, Parsnath
Download Availing Bus Facility Form
- Students who avail the school Bus/Transport facility service should report to the assigned pick-up point
at least five minutes the stipulated time.
- The buses will not wait for any late comers
- The following acts will be viewed seriously:
- Discourtesy and disobedience to the Teacher in charge/driver or conductor.
- Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion.
- Discourtesy to other children.
- Pushing and jostling while boarding the bus.
- Trying to distract bus driver's attention.
- Destroying bus property.
- In the event of any indiscipline by the student while travelling in the bus, the Principal at his/her discretion may take strict disciplinary action, even suspending the offender from plying in the bus.